From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Datanodes going down frequently
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 04:33:00 GMT
I bet its swapping. You may just be oversubscribing those machines
with your MR slots and heap per slot or otherwise. Could also be low
heap given number of blocks its gotta report (which would equate to a
small files issue given your cluster size possibly, but that's a
different discussion).

--
Harsh J