From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Problem in Getting Job Status
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 05:26:53 GMT
It is a bug in 0.20.203. You're hitting

It was finally backported in 0.20.204 now, so you may use that instead
as it has just released. Also, FWIW, the CDH3 stable distro has
carried that fix for over a year now.

I'd advise not using the new API though, it is marked unstable and has
some problems and missing components/features. Stick to the stable API
for 0.20.20x, IMHO.

--
Harsh J