From arun k <arunk...@gmail.com>
Subject Hadoop with eclipse : Understanding execution flow of Trackers
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 02:46:55 GMT
Hi !

I am interested in understanding the execution flow of the jobtracker,
tasktracker and in particular schedulers.
I have imported the Hadoop code as a project in the eclipse and could build
it and ran some wordcount application in debug mode.
I am able to understand the flow from job submission to job completion but
not the role of Jobtracker and Taskracker in job execution.
How do i know it ? Which applications should i run to know them?

Regards,
Arun