From "W.P. McNeill" <bill...@gmail.com>
Subject Where is org.apache.hadoop.streaming.io.IdentifierResolver defined?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 23:27:44 GMT
I have some 0.20.2 Hadoop code that
extends org.apache.hadoop.streaming.io.IdentifierResolver. That code found
this in the hadoop-*-streaming.jar in the contrib/streaming directory. I am
trying to build it in an environment that only uses jars from 0.20.203.
However I can't find where org.apache.hadoop.streaming.io.IdentifierResolver
is in this version of Hadoop. Which jar now contains this class?