From "W.P. McNeill" <bill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't print an ArrayWritable as a key even if it implements the ArrayWritable interface
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:36:35 GMT
Now I'm not able to reproduce this bug. The only thing I've changed recently
is moving ItemSet down to a lower package (from wpmcn to wpmcn.structure),
but I'd be surprised if that was the problem.

I'll have to see if I can repro with an older version of the code.

I've implemented ItemSet differently than you've implemented your custom
writable. See https://gist.github.com/1214627. I don't think this is the
issue, though.