From "W.P. McNeill" <bill...@gmail.com>
Subject Is StringUtils.getTrimmedStringCollection gone?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 17:46:28 GMT
I've got a Hadoop job that uses StringUtils.getTrimmedStringCollection. It
works when run on version 0.20.2, but now when I run it on a 0.20.203
cluster I get a No Such Method Exception for this call. When I go looking
through the 0.20.203 source I can't find it, so I assume it's been removed
but I don't see any documentation to this effect.

Has this call been removed? If so, is there something to take its place, or
should I just call String.trim() in a loop myself?