From "Ravi Gummadi" <gr...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Rumen in Hadoop-0.21.0
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:56:50 GMT
Are you using hadoop-0.21.0 (may be unstable relaease) ? Using 0.20.204 or 0.22 would be better.

>> "WARN rumen.TraceBuilder: File skipped: Invalid file name:
job_201109221644_0001_<username>"

This means : Rumen is assuming that the jobhistory file name format to be something else ---
may be without "_username" or something else. Please see extractJobID() in TraceBuilder.java
to get more details of what it is expecting.

Thanks & Regards,
-Ravi