From Tucker Barbour <barb...@gmail.com>
Subject Running dependent jobs in 0.20.2
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 18:42:57 GMT
I'm using hadoop 0.20.2. I would like to use ChainMapper to chain [Map /
Reduce / Map]. I noticed that ChainMapper expects a JobConf object which is
deprecated in 0.20.2. Do I need to need to switch to using the deprecated
JobConf or is there a way to use ChainMapper with the current mapreduce.Job?
Or something similar to ChainMapper? I did see that
mapreduce.lib.chain.ChainMapper is available in 0.21.0 but I'd like to stay
with a stable release. Any suggestions would be appreciated.