From Per Steffensen <st...@designware.dk>
Subject Re: Timer jobs
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 10:59:03 GMT
Hi

Thanks a lot for pointing me to Oozie. I have looked a little bit into
Oozie and it seems like the "component" triggering jobs is called
"Coordinator Application". But I really see nowhere that this
Coordinator Application doesnt just run on a single machine, and that it
will therefore not trigger anything if this machine is down. Can you
confirm that the "Coordinator Application"-role is distributed in a
distribued Oozie setup, so that jobs gets triggered even if one or two
machines are down?

Regards, Per Steffensen