From SSimko <ssi...@virtacore.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop on vCloud Express
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:35:49 GMT

I noticed your post and wanted to reach out an offer some assistance.  I
work for a vCloud Express provider (Virtacore) we do have an
API, some information is available in our Knowledge Base .  If that is
insufficient and we can be of any assistance please reach out, we pride
ourselves on offering a little TLC when necessary.

I should mention that none of our engineers are familiar with Hadoop but we
will help where possible.