From "W.P. McNeill" <bill...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I add Hadoop dependency to a Maven project?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:20:16 GMT
I'm building a Hadoop project using Maven. I want to add
Maven dependencies to my project. What do I do?

I think the answer is I add a <dependency></dependency> section to my .POM
file, but I'm not sure what the contents of this section (groupId,
artifactId etc.) should be. Googling does not turn up a clear answer. Is
there a canonical Hadoop Maven dependency specification?