From Sean Hogan <seag...@gmail.com>
Subject Where is the hadoop-examples source code for the Sort example mapper/reducer?
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2011 13:27:02 GMT
Hi all,

I was interested in learning from how Hadoop implements their sort algorithm
in the map/reduce framework. Could someone point me to the directory of the
source code that has the mapper/reducer that the Sort example uses by
default when I invoke:

$ hadoop jar hadoop-*-examples.jar sort input output

Thanks. I've found Sort.java here :

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/trunk/mapreduce/src/examples/org/apache/hadoop/examples/

But have not been able to track down the mapper/reducer implementation.

-Sean Hogan