From Sean Hogan <seag...@gmail.com>
Subject Rebuilding hadoop-test-{VERSION}.jar?
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:17:28 GMT
Hi all,

There was a modified version of one of the tests I wanted to use. I dropped
its source into {HADOOP}/src/test/org/apache/hadoop/fs, and I modified
{HADOOP}/src/test/org/apache/hadoop/test/AllTestDriver.java accordingly.
I've been trying to figure out how to build these tests back into
hadoop-test-{VERSION}.jar , but to no avail. At some point I got
hadoop-test-{VERSION}-SNAPSHOT.jar to appear with the updated files in the
{HADOOP}/build folder, but I had an error in my code, went to fix it, but
couldn't get that .jar to update (so I removed it).
I feel like I might just not be looking in the right folder. I've been
looking through the highest-level build.xml file for clues but haven't been
able to figure out much more.

Any advice?