From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do I add Hadoop dependency to a Maven project?
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:38:42 GMT
On 16/08/11 16:56, W.P. McNeill wrote:
> Just to make sure I understand, the drop of smartfrog.svn.sourceforge.net is
> just a build of the latest Hadoop JARs, right? I can't use it as a Maven
> repository (because it's POM-less).

It's an example of what to do.

I use it in ivy because of its pom-less-ness is unimportant, and I can
set up the dependancies downstream ( http://bit.ly/n5hbuB  )

they aren't private builds; they're the official releases, though by
stripping out the log4j files I have diverged slightly.

You can do something similar for your own project in the absence of a
0.21 release