From Prashant <prashan...@imaginea.com>
Subject Re: Avatar namenode?
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 04:44:36 GMT
Namenode HA is still not available in open source. Please see
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-1623>

-prashant
On 08/11/2011 11:49 PM, shanmuganathan.r wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>        I am running the HBase distributed mode in seven node cluster with backup master.
The HBase is running properly in the backup master environment. I want to run this HBase on
top of the High Availability Hadoop. I saw about Avatar node in the following link http://hadoopblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hadoop-namenode-high-availability.html
.