From jagaran das <jagaran_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Help on DFSClient
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 19:41:29 GMT
I am keeping a Stream Open and writing through it using a multithreaded application.
The application is in a different box and I am connecting to NN remotely.

I was using FileSystem and getting same error and now I am trying DFSClient and getting the
same error.

When I am running it via simple StandAlone class, it is not throwing any error but when i
put that in my Application, it is throwing this error.

Please help me with this.

Regards,
JD

 public String toString() {
      String s = getClass().getSimpleName();
      if (LOG.isTraceEnabled()) {
        return s + "@" + DFSClient.this + ": "
               + StringUtils.stringifyException(new Throwable("for testing"));
      }
      return s;
    }

My Stack Trace :::

06Aug2011 12:29:24,345 DEBUG [listenerContainer-1] (DFSClient.java:1115) - Wait for lease
checker to terminate
06Aug2011 12:29:24,346 DEBUG [LeaseChecker@DFSClient[clientName=DFSClient_280246853, ugi=jagarandas]:
java.lang.Throwable: for testing
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$LeaseChecker.toString(DFSClient.java:1181)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.Daemon.<init>(Daemon.java:38)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$LeaseChecker.put(DFSClient.java:1094)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.create(DFSClient.java:547)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.create(DFSClient.java:513)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.create(DFSClient.java:497)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.create(DFSClient.java:442)
at com.apple.ireporter.common.persistence.ConnectionManager.createConnection(ConnectionManager.java:74)
at com.apple.ireporter.common.persistence.HDPPersistor.writeToHDP(HDPPersistor.java:95)
at com.apple.ireporter.datatransformer.translator.HDFSTranslator.persistData(HDFSTranslator.java:41)
at com.apple.ireporter.datatransformer.adapter.TranslatorAdapter.processData(TranslatorAdapter.java:61)
at com.apple.ireporter.datatransformer.DefaultMessageListener.persistValidatedData(DefaultMessageListener.java:276)
at com.apple.ireporter.datatransformer.DefaultMessageListener.onMessage(DefaultMessageListener.java:93)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:506)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:463)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:435)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:322)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:260)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:944)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:868)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)