From Bibudh Lahiri <bib...@gmail.com>
Subject Bad file descriptor with MultipleInputs
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 21:53:23 GMT
Hi,
   I am using MultipleInputs.addInputPath to connect the output of two map
jobs with one reduce job. I've specified the inputformat to be
TextInputFormat, and getting a "bad file descriptor" error. When I ran the
map jobs separately with the reduce job (slightly diff version), it was
fine. The files that these map jobs should read also look alright - these
are outputs of previous reduce jobs in the chain. Any suggestions? Should I
use a different input format? I saw KeyValueInputFormat has become
deprecated.

   Thanks
              Bibudh

--