From praveenesh kumar <praveen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does hadoop-0.20-append compatible with PIG 0.8 ?
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 04:59:01 GMT
Hi,

There is no hadoop jar in my pig lib directory.  I tried copying my hadoop
jar files in the pig lib folder. Also I tried adding that jar file in the
pig lib path.. still the error is same.
Is there any other way to make it run with hadoop-0.20-append version.
Guys, I am stuck with this issue. Need your guidance.

Thanks,
Praveenesh