From sangroya <sangroyaa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: measure the time taken to complete map and reduce phase
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 07:49:06 GMT
Hi,

Thanks!

I am able to parse the Job History Logs(JHL). But, I need to know how
hadoop assign a name to a file in Job History Logs(JHL).

I can see that files are named on my local single node cluster as this:

localhost_1309975809398_job_201107062010_0759_sangroya_word+count.

But, I am just wondering, what is the exact pattern to name every file
like this.

Best Regards,
Amit