From "Bale, Michael" <michael.b...@cwc.com>
Subject Exporting From Hive
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 15:54:35 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me?

Does anyone know if it is possible to include the column headers in an
output from a Hive Query? I've had a look through the internet but can't
seem to find an answer.

If not, is it possible to export the result from a describe table query? If
so I could then run that at the same tie and join up at a future date.

Thanks for your help

--
*Mike Bale*
Graduate Insight Analyst

The information contained in this email (and any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient
and have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email
and delete the message and any attachments.
If you are not the named addressee, you must not copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use
the information contained in this email.
Cable & Wireless Communications Plc and its affiliates reserve the right to monitor all
email communications through their networks to
ensure regulatory compliance.

Cable & Wireless Communications Plc is a company registered in England & Wales with
number:
07130199 and offices located at 3rd Floor, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ