From "Juan P." <gordoslo...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting names for nodes
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 14:55:54 GMT
Hi guys,
Is there a way to set human readable names for my nodes?

I've configured an Amazon cluster, and currently when browsing the NameNode
Web Console in the list of nodes I get part of the Amazon public DNS URL
which isn't very helpful when trying to figure out which node I'm looking
at. So I wanted to know if there was a way of telling Hadoop to generate
links using the public DNS but that it should display a specific name for
each node.

Thanks!
Pony