From Eric Fiala <e...@fiala.ca>
Subject Re: Cygwin not working with Hadoop and Eclipse Plugin
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:50:17 GMT
A Df,
Try reinstalling java to a friendlier location (without spaces) - c:\java
rather than c:\Program Files - it's parsing on the space is what it appears
from the error message ~ I've encountered this very same problem.

JAVA_HOME to be the root of your Java installation which I changed to
> "export JAVA_HOME=/cygdrive/c/Program\ Files\ \(x86\)/Java/jdk1.6.0_26" with
> no success. I added the \ to escape special characters.

 EF

--
*Eric Fiala*
*Fiala Consulting*