From "Kumar, Ranjan" <Ranjan.Kum...@morganstanleysmithbarney.com>
Subject Class loading problem
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:05:57 GMT
I have a class to define data I am reading from a MySQL database. According to online tutorials
I created a class called MyRecord and extended it from Writable, DBWritable. While running
it with hadoop I get a NoSuchMethodException: dataTest$MyRecord.<init>()

I am using 0.21.0

Thanks for your help
Ranjan

Important Notice to Recipients:

The sender of this e-mail is an employee of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. If you have received
this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the
sender immediately. Erroneous transmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law,
to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following
link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/mssbemail.html. If you cannot access this link,
please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney you consent to the foregoing.