From Uma Mahesh <mahesw...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Error when Using URI in -put command
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:33:12 GMT
Hi Cheny,
  When its creating the file, it should talk with NN. Here, since you
mentioned destination file path with DN ip port as full URI, it may treat
that as NN ip port and try to connect. So, it is failing .....

 Absolute paths in DFS will be hdfs://NN_IP:NN_Port/fileneme. This will be
treated as separte file in DFS.

Regards,
Uma
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.
 huawei_logo
Address: Huawei Industrial Base
Bantian Longgang
Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
www.huawei.com
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
total or partial
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by