From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Which release to use?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 23:43:18 GMT
Hi,

 0.20.203 is the latest stable release which includes a ton of features (security - kerberos
based authentication) and fixes. Its currently deployed at over 50k machines at Yahoo too.
 So, yes, I'd encourage you to use 0.20.203. We, the community, are currently working on hadoop-0.23
and hope to get it out soon.

thanks,
Arun