From "Daniel,Wu" <hadoop...@163.com>
Subject where to find the log info
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 06:16:30 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am new to it, and want to do some debug/log. I'd like to check what the value is for each
mapper execution. If I add the following code in bold, where can I find the log info? If I
can't do it in this way, how should I do?

     public void map(Object key, Text value, Context context
                    ) throws IOException, InterruptedException {
      StringTokenizer itr = new StringTokenizer(value.toString());
      System.out.println(value.toString);
      while (itr.hasMoreTokens()) {
        word.set(itr.nextToken());
        context.write(word, one);