From Adarsh Sharma <adarsh.sha...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: RDBMS's support for Hadoop
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 06:14:00 GMT
There are several other ways though which you can integrate other Column
Oriented Databases ( Hbase or Cassandra ) with Hive to provide real time
processing.

Thanks , Adarsh

Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> None of RDBMS support Hadoop architecture. But you can have look at Hive(hive.apache.org),
a data warehouse system for Hadoop that facilitates easy data summarization, ad-hoc queries,
and the analysis of large datasets stored in Hadoop compatible file systems.