From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop project - help needed
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2011 02:02:48 GMT

Haoop is meant for Distributed Data Storage as the pre-requisite and Data
Analysis later.
In your case this seem to be parallel downloads and store the images in
different place.
Yes, you could just do what you want to do with flicker api in mapper with
empty one liner junk data.. however you would not use this data with in
mapper..

Regards,
Raja Nagendra Kumar,
C.T.O