From Sofia Georgiakaki <geosofie_...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to use TotalOrderPartitioner
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:50:28 GMT
Good evening,

does anyone have an example of how I can use the TotalOrderPartitioner (with InputSampler)?
It seems that I have to use a patch before I can use it
(on hadoop 0.20.2), but the patch fails with some errors.

In addition, I have searched for hours but haven't found an example
enlightning enough, so it is not clear to me how I can use these
classes.
My problem is, that the input format of the
InputSampler is different of the input format that the mapper uses.
Maybe I could use 2 different Configuration instances (one for the Job,
and one for the InputSampler), so that I can set the different
InputFormats...
Could someone give me a helping hand please?

Thank you in advance,
Sofia Georgiakaki