From Joe Greenawalt <joe.greenaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remotely downloading file
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 17:37:33 GMT
Bill,
thanks for the reply, is there a resource that you have available that i can
look at the correct way to connect remotely?
I seem to be seeing conflicting ways on doing that.

I'm looking at:
http://hadoop.apache.org/hdfs/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/DFSClient.html
http://hadoop.apache.org/hdfs/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/DistributedFileSystem.html

But the examples i'm seeing are using the Configuration but i don't see that
being used in those classes.

Thanks again,

Joe