From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Common project tests in eclipe
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:57:56 GMT

Is the problem reported as something like "webapps not found on
CLASSPATH"? I see this on mapreduce and hdfs projects at times, but
common tests usually run fine out of the box for me.

If it is indeed that, this conversation may help solve/provide an
answer: http://search-hadoop.com/m/gLWelrO8Mc

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Eric Charles
<eric.charles@u-mangate.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've imported the hadoop common trunk in eclipse (.classpath and .project
> created via ant eclipse).
> ant test build fine (0 failures).
> When I run the junit tests from eclipse (right-click on test folder, "Run as
> test"), there are many failures...
> Is there some env (-D...) to give when running from eclipse.
> I could hack the ant scripts, but someone here may know the answer :)
> Many tks for your help,
> - Eric

Harsh J

View raw message