From Saumitra <saumitra.offic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Queue support from HDFS
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 20:05:20 GMT
Thanks for reply Jakob,

As far as I understand, Kafka's hadoop consumers is MR job where mappers
read from shared queue from Kafka and dump data to HDFS, but they are
not dynamically created as queue elements start bursting up.

Is there way so that new mappers are created when input queue of job
grows or when input HDFS source get updated?

--
Saumitra Shahapure