From Eric Charles <eric.char...@u-mangate.com>
Subject Re: Append to Existing File
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 11:18:07 GMT
Hi Madhu,

Tks for the pointer. Even after reading the section on 0.21/22/23
written by Tsz-Wo, I still remain in the fog...

Will HDFS-265 (and its mentioned Jiras) provide a solution for append
(whatever the release it will be)?

Another way of asking is: "Are there today other Jiras than the ones
mentioned on HDFS-265 to take into consideration to have working hadoop
append?".

Tks, Eric

--
Eric