From Bharath Mundlapudi <bharathw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Hadoop Summit - Poster 49
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 19:43:35 GMT
Hello All,

As you all know, tomorrow is the Hadoop Summit 2011. There will be many interesting talks
tomorrow. Don't miss any talk if you want to see how long Hadoop progressed.

Link: http://developer.yahoo.com/events/hadoopsummit2011

Among those many interesting talks or posters sessions, One small poster session is Hadoop
Disk Fail Inplace. One of the common problems in managing Hadoop Cluster is disk failure.
If you want to hear or share disk related problems in Hadoop, please visit us at Poster 49.
I am very happy to share how we are dealing with disk failures and eager to learn from your
experiences.

Looking forward to meeting you all,
Bharath