From gokul <gokraz...@gmail.com>
Subject Automatic Configuration of Hadoop Clusters
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:38:13 GMT
Dear all,
for benchmarking purposes we would like to adjust configurations as well as
flexibly adding/removing machines from our Hadoop clusters. Is there any
framework around allowing this in an easy manner without having to manually
distribute the changed configuration files? We consider writing a bash
script for that purpose, but hope that there is a tool out there saving us
the work.
Thanks in advance,
Gokul