From Mark question <markq2...@gmail.com>
Subject Again ... Hadoop tool-kit for monitoring
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 20:47:43 GMT
Sorry for the spam, but I didn't see my previous email yet.

  I need to use hadoop-tool-kit for monitoring. So I followed
http://code.google.com/p/hadoop-toolkit/source/checkout

and applied the patch in my hadoop.20.2 directory as: patch -p0 < patch.20.2

and set a property *“mapred.performance.diagnose”* to true in *
mapred-site.xml*.

but I don't see the memory stuff information that it's supposed to be shown
as http://code.google.com/p/hadoop-toolkit/wiki/HadoopPerformanceMonitoring

I then installed hadoop-0.21.0 and only set the same property as above, but
still don't see the requested monitor infos.

  ... What's wrong I'm doing ?

I appreciate any thoughts,
Mark