From Keith Thompson <kthom...@binghamton.edu>
Subject problems with start-all.sh
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 15:20:15 GMT
I have installed hadoop-0.20.2 (using quick start guide) and mahout.  I am
running OpenSuse Linux 11.1 (but am a newbie to Linux).
My JAVA_HOME is set to usr/java/jdk1.6.0_21.  When I run bin/hadoop
start-all.sh I get the following error message:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: start-all/sh
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: start-all.sh
Could not find the main class: start-all.sh.  Program will exit.