From Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
Subject Can not access hadoop cluster from outside
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 06:59:14 GMT
Hi all,

I meet a wried problem that I can not access hadoop cluster from outside. I
have a client machine, and I can telnet namenode's port 9000 in this client
machine , but I can not access the namenode through command  "hadoop fs
10.249.68.39:9000 -ls /"

It tells me "Bad connection to FS. command aborted. exception: Call to /
10.249.68.39:9000 failed on local exception: java.io.IOException: Connection
reset by peer"

Has anyone meet this problem before ? I guess maybe some network
configuration problem, but not sure what's wrong. Thanks

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang