From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Hbase question,,!!
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 08:05:21 GMT
Hello Praveenesh,

This is the Hadoop Common mailing list. You will have much better
-- info on http://hbase.apache.org).

Do pass on more information on hardware (RAM is important). Also, I
find the HBase web-book a good resource to start configuring the
cluster (go for fully distributed mode, with a single self-managed
zookeeper instance): http://hbase.apache.org/book.html

Hope this helps. Please send further HBase queries to their mailing list :)

--
Harsh J