From "Kleegrewe, Christian" <christian.kleegr...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: How to compile HBase code ?
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 09:37:38 GMT

Deutschland; Registergericht: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, München, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-Nr.
DE 23691322

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: praveenesh kumar [mailto:praveenesh@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011 11:08
An: common-user@hadoop.apache.org
Betreff: How to compile HBase code ?

Hello guys,

In case any of you are working on HBASE, I just wrote a program by reading
some tutorials..
But no where its mentioned how to run codes on HBASE. In case anyone of you
has done some coding on HBASE , can you please tell me how to run it.

I am able to compile my code by adding hbase-core.jar and hadoop-core.jar in
classpath while compiling it.
But not able to figure out how to run it.

Whenever I am doing java ExampleClient ( which is my Hbase program), I am
getting the following error :

        at ExampleClient.main(ExampleClient.java:20)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
        ... 1 more

View raw message