From <javam...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Hadoop and WikiLeaks
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 17:05:37 GMT
Yes!

-Pete

---- Edward Capriolo <edlinuxguru@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
http://hadoop.apache.org/#What+Is+Apache%E2%84%A2+Hadoop%E2%84%A2%3F

March 2011 - Apache Hadoop takes top prize at Media Guardian Innovation
Awards

The Hadoop project won the "innovator of the year"award from the UK's
Guardian newspaper, where it was described as "had the potential as a
greater catalyst for innovation than other nominees including WikiLeaks and
the iPad."

Does this copy text bother anyone else? Sure winning any award is great but
does hadoop want to be associated with "innovation" like WikiLeaks?

Edward

--

1. If a man is standing in the middle of the forest talking, and there is no woman around
to hear him, is he still wrong?

2. Behind every great woman... Is a man checking out her ass

3. I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.*

4. Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.*

5. A process is what you need when all your good people have left.

*Will Rogers