From Vandana Kanchanapalli <vandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Hadoop 0.21.0 and eclipse europa compatibility issue
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 05:32:38 GMT
Hi,
I am facing this problem with eclipse europa version. I am using
hadoop-0.21.0. After adding the hadoop-eclipse plugin to the IDE, I started
to use the map/reduce perspective. In the Map/Reduce Locations I am unable
to add the new hadoop location after clicking the blue elephant button. The
window asking for server information doesnot pop up. Is it version
incompatibility problem. Should I use alternate versions of hadoop? Can you
please solve this problem for me