From praveenesh kumar <praveen...@gmail.com>
Subject Map - Reduce Programs in ECLIPSE JAVA ??
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 05:30:54 GMT
Hello people,

I am beginner..
I already set up hadoop cluster of around 4 nodes.
Now I am looking forward to make map-reduce programs on them.
I am using eclipse plugin to connect to hadoop master node..but I am not
able to get any useful tutorials on net to develop map reduce programs on
hadoop clusters..I am working on windows to connect to hadoop cluster..
Can anyone suggest me any good tutorials so that I can start making map
reduce programs on my hadoop cluster.. using eclipse..

Thanks,
Praveenesh