From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Map - Reduce Programs in ECLIPSE JAVA ??
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 17:01:10 GMT
What happens when you try to submit? Does it not pack a jar and
submit? You should use the plugin provided run configuration to launch
jobs.

Note that you need Cygwin on Windows for using Hadoop, whether it
hosts the cluster or not (there are ugly workarounds to this that you
wouldn't want to do all the time...).

--
Harsh J