From praveenesh kumar <praveen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Map - Reduce Programs in ECLIPSE JAVA ??
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 06:01:29 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for the tutorial.
But the problem is I am trying to connect to hadoop clusters from a windows
machine that is not a part of hadoop cluster..
Bascially we installed hadoop on linux server machines.. so no GUI is
available. So for that reason, what we are trying to do is to run eclipse
with hadoop eclipse plugin on windows machine.. and trying to runn code from
windows machine.

I am able to connect to hadoop master node using this plugin.. I can see the
hdfs files.. but I am not able to figure out how I can run map reduce
programs from this windows machine to the hadoop master node..

Am I doing something wrong .. ?? or I can run the M-R programs only on the
hadoop master node ??
Thanks,
Praveenesh