From Nitin Khandelwal <nitin.khandel...@germinait.com>
Subject Isssue with Job Scheduling
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 04:33:19 GMT
Hi,

I want ot use Capacity Scheduler for my Hadoop Jobs. I have currently three
Queues defined and are configured and working properly. I am using Hadoop
0.20.2 And in the new library, we are not supposed to use JobConf. So, I
need to set Queue name as a property in Configuration (
mapred.job.queue.name ) . I want to use a single instance of Configuration
from Spring ( since i  have some other properties like plugin info. ebbedded
in Configuration) . I tried DeepCloning ( throes an exception as it tries to
make clone of Logger too) and Shalloe Cloning ( not working properly, may be
beacuse properties in Configuration are loaded in object when called for)  .
Could you tell me what is the best approach to use Capacity Scheduler??

Thanks And Regards,

--

Nitin Khandelwal