From sumit ghosh <sumi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to sort the output by vlaue in reduce instead of by key?
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:31:10 GMT
Your field1 data can be split over multiple reducers. Is it possible to emit
field1 as the key from the reducer (in case you do not need the ip anymore)?

From: leibnitz <se3g2011@gmail.com>
To: hadoop-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Mon, 11 April, 2011 12:02:46 PM
Subject: how to sort the output by vlaue in reduce instead of by key?

yes,my key is ip,and value is a object(which inherited hadoop Record
class,and will be converted
a visualized data),e.g.:
key                   field1,field2,field3(these are properties belong to
object) 121,11,/img/dd.jpg 221,11,/img/xx.jpg

1.i want to sort by field1 ,but it is sorted by key in reduce by default,how
to do?
2.by the way,when my value(object) inherited to the Record,why the output
sequence are: