From maha <m...@umail.ucsb.edu>
Subject Reading SequenceFileAsBinaryOutputFormat
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:29:27 GMT
Hi,

   I'm using SequenceFileAsBinaryOutputFormat to write the job output. Both Reduce key,value
are of type BytesWritable.
 But when I try to read the job output file using SequenceFile.Reader, I get the following
error:

org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumException: Checksum error: /Users/Hadoop/hadoop-0.20.2/SeqFile
at 0

By the way, I "-copyToLocal" the output file then try to read it using the SequenceFile.reader.

Any idea is appreciated.

Maha