From Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>
Subject Re: Hadoop EC2 setup
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2011 23:19:27 GMT
Unless you have a specific need to run a specific Hadoop distro, you might consider just using
Amazon Elastic MapReduce. You can always come back to rolling your own, at that time you might
look at Whirr.

http://aws.amazon.com/elasticmapreduce/
http://incubator.apache.org/whirr/

ckw

--
Chris K Wensel
chris@concurrentinc.com

-- Concurrent, Inc. offers mentoring, and support for Cascading