From "Lai Will" <l...@student.ethz.ch>
Subject Setting up hadoop on a cluster
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:45:45 GMT
Hello,

Currently I've been playing around with my single node cluster.
I'm planning to test my code on a real cluster in the next few weeks.

I've read some manuals on how to deploy it. It seems that still a lot has to be done manually.
As the cluster I will be working on will probably format their nodes quite frequently, I'm
looking for the simplest, mostly or even fully automatic installation procedure that allows
me to quickly reinstall hadoop on the cluster.

What are your approaches?

Best,
Will